Made this popular dip recipe for our Super Bowl party with some friends last weekend, and it was a big hit! There are a lot of different versions of this recipe out there, but I thought I'd share my version with you! Enjoy!
Layered Mexican Dip
- 1 (16 oz) can fat free refried beans
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning, reduced sodium
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 2 roma tomatos, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- baked tortilla chips
In medium bowl, mix together refried beans and taco seasoning. Spread in bottom of 9x13 glass dish followed by layers of guacamole, sour cream, salsa, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and green onion. Refrigerate until serving, serve with chips.