- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or slices of swiss or provolone)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. Stove Top stuffing, chicken flavor
- 4 Tbsp. margarine, melted
Place chicken breasts, either whole or cubed, into bottom of greased 9x13 casserole dish. Top with cheese. Mix milk and soup in separate bowl and pour over top of chicken and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. While chicken is cooking, in separate bowl, combine melted margarine with dry stuffing mix. After chicken is done cooking, pour stuffing over the top and return to over for 10 minutes, until stuffing is golden brown. Enjoy!