Poppy Seed Chicken
- 6 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 (10 3/4oz) cans fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) tub fat free sour cream
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
Place 1/2 of crushed Ritz crackers in bottom of greased 9x13 baking dish. In large bowl combine soup, sour cream and cubed chicken and pour over crackers. Top with remaining crushed Ritz crackers. Pour melted butter over crackers and sprinkle poppy seeds on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly in center.