Here is a recipe for a great appetizer to take to any summer outdoor party or get-together! Trust me, it will be a big hit!
- 2 (15.25 oz.) cans of Fiesta corn (corn with diced peppers), drained
- 1 (7 oz.) can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup light mayo
- 1/2 tsp. garlic power
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups finely shredded fiesta blend cheese
- Optional- chopped jalapenos to taste
Combine ingredients in large bowl and chill in refrigerator until serving. Serve with Fritos Scoops corn chips.