Saturday, December 29

KitchenAid Mixer Debut: Apple Sauce Sweet Bread

Santa (aka my wonderful parents) was so good to me this Christmas and gave me the Empire Red KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer that I have been wanting for a long time!


So today, I broke it in with a new recipe. It made it so much easier and my mixing arm was very grateful! This yummy sweet bread will make your kitchen smell WONDERFUL, and it tastes great too!


Apple Sauce Sweet Bread
  • 3 cups sugar
  • 1 1/2 cups and 1 tbsp. margarine
  • 3 1/2 oz can evaporated milk
  • 5 eggs
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 2 tsp. salt
  • 1 tbsp. baking soda
  • 3 1/2 cups apple sauce
  • 5 1/3 cups flour
Topping
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon


With mixer, cream sugar and margarine for 3 minutes on medium speed. Add evaporated milk, eggs, vanilla, salt and baking soda and mix for 3 more minutes. Add apple sauce and mix for 2 more minutes. Add flour and mix until fully blended, do not overmix.


Pour batter into a greased 9x13 pan and mix together cinnamon and sugar topping.


Top with cinnamon and sugar topping and bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.

9 comments:

  1. You will LOVE your mixer! I got mine as a shower gift before we got married, and I was scared of it for over a year. It sat on my counter top looking pretty, but never used. Since it was so expensive, I was scared I'd mess it up or break it. LOL

    Earlier this past summer, I finally used it and immediately fell in love! It gets used on a regular basis now in my kitchen. I LOVE IT, and I'm sure you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. during toping my mixer stop working then i read a very interesting article about KitchenAid Stand Mixer to fix at home

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. SubZero, Viking Ice Maker Repair Northridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. SubZero, Viking Refrigerator Repair Moorpark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Dacor, Viking, Wolf, KitchenAid, Ovens Repair in VENTURA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Dacor, Wolf, Viking, GE OVEN REPAIR in Burbank

    ReplyDelete
  7. You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. Best Stand mixer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thus, to get a quality service, you must seek help from personnel specializing in appliances repair. Schaumburg has some such well known companies working for years in this industry. Local Professional Sub Zero Refrigerator Repair Service In West Hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  9. When it comes to completing paving jobs, many people are happy to try the tasks themselves with potentially disastrous consequences. asphalt paving

    ReplyDelete

Taco Pie

Taco Pie 1 lb, ground beef or turkey 1 onion, diced (optional) black pepper to taste 1 Tbsp. chili powder 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce...