- 2 lbs. ground beef, browned
- 1 large can (26 oz) ranch style beans (or your favorite kind of beans)
- 1 large can (28 oz) enchilada sauce
- 1 can rotel, mild
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag (13 oz) tortilla chips, crushed
- 4 cups shredded fiesta blend cheese
Brown beef in extra large skillet. Then add beans, enchilada sauce, rotel, and cream of chicken soup to skillet and heat until boiling. In greased 9x13 casserole dish, layer half of the crushed chips, half of the meat sauce, and 2 cups cheese and repeat all layers. Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes. You may want to place a cookie sheet under it while baking because it can bubble over.