Super easy and so delicious!
- 1 lb. ground Italian sausage, browned
- 20 oz. Buitoni cheese tortellini, frozen (I just pop them right into the freezer when I get home from the store until I'm ready to use them.)
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cans Italian diced tomatoes (with basil, garlic and oregano)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, optional
Combine all ingredients (it's great with or without the spinach) in Crock-Pot and cook on LOW for 3 & 1/2 hours. Then stir well and remove lid and cook for 30 more minutes on LOW or until sauce is desired thickness. Great served with grated parmesan cheese on top.