Monday, April 15

Oreo Truffle Brownies

I love brownies, and I love Oreos, so when I found this recipe on Pinterest that combined them both, I knew I had to try it! I have made them for several events since, and they have been a huge hit with many people requesting the recipe, so here it is!


Oreo Truffle Brownies
  • 1 box brownie mix (plus ingredients listed on box)
  • 1 pkg. Oreos, crushed
  • 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 10 oz. chocolate almond bark, melted

 Start by making your favorite boxed brownie mix as directed on the box in a 9x13 baking dish. I always use Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix. Allow brownies to cool.


Crush Oreos and set aside about 1/2 cup. Then combine the remaining crushed Oreos with softened cream cheese and mix well.


Spread Oreo mixture evenly over cooled brownies.


 Top with melted chocolate almond bark.


Sprinkle 1/2 cup crushed Oreos over chocolate. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours until set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taco Pie

Taco Pie 1 lb, ground beef or turkey 1 onion, diced (optional) black pepper to taste 1 Tbsp. chili powder 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce...