- 8 oz. whole wheat spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 oz.) mild Rotel, undrained
- 8 oz. fat free sour cream
- 2 cups fat free shredded cheddar cheese
Mix together cooked spaghetti, chicken, canned soups, Rotel, and sour cream and place in 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted. Makes 8 servings.