- 1 lb. lean ground beef, browned
- 1 jar (16 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 box (13.25 oz) whole grain rotini, cooked and drained
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 8 oz. fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups fat free shredded cheddar cheese
Mix browned ground beef and spaghetti sauce together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix cottage cheese, sour cream and cream cheese. Place half of the cooked rotini in a greased 9x13 casserole dish, and then layer on the cream mixture and spread evenly. Place the rest of the rotini on top of the cream mixture. Then layer beef and sauce mixture on top and spread evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, then top with cheddar cheese and return to oven until melted. Makes 8 servings.