Wednesday, December 19

Sensational Sides: Garlic Herb Skillet Potatoes

I feel like I'm always looking for something to do with my leftover potatoes before they try and plant their roots in my kitchen cabinet. This is a great recipe I stumbled on that is great for spicing up old (or even older) potatoes because of all the great flavors, and trust me, after you make these once, you won't have any more potatoes left over!


Garlic Herb Skillet Potatoes
  • 2 tbsp. olive oil
  • 6 medium red potatoes (or you can substitute for 4 russet potatoes), thinly sliced
  • 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
  • 1 tsp. dried thyme 
  • 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
  • 1 tsp. dried parsley
  • 1/4 tsp. paprika
  • 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper 
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • salt and pepper to taste

Place sliced potatoes in large skillet and drizzle with olive oil. Add spices and minced garlic to skillet and toss until potatoes are evenly coated. Cook on medium-high for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until potatoes are evenly browned.

(Product plug- Love my Pampered Chef Garlic Press! It is so easy to cook with fresh garlic now because I don't even have to peel the clove first! Just put the clove in and press and out comes fresh minced garlic in seconds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taco Pie

Taco Pie 1 lb, ground beef or turkey 1 onion, diced (optional) black pepper to taste 1 Tbsp. chili powder 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce...