- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans (15.5 oz each) great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- 2 cans (4 oz each) chopped green chilis
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Friday, December 7
White Chicken Chili
As it finally begins to feel cooler, that means it's time to break out all my soup and stew recipes as well as try some new ones. Here is a new one I tried tonight, and it was a big hit!
In a large saucepan, saute chicken, onion, garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Add beans, broth, green chilis and seasonings to saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and heavy whipping cream and serve. Makes 7 servings.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Bars 1 box yellow cake mix 1 stick of butter, melted 2 eggs 1 (12 oz) bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips ...
I've recently had some friends asking about meal planning, and so I thought I would try something new on my blog and post my weekly meal...
Meal Plan Week #3 Chicken and Rice Casserole- http://apinchoftheplains.blogspot.com/2017/03/chicken-and-rice-casserole.html Tator Tot C...