- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans (15.5 oz each) great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- 2 cans (4 oz each) chopped green chilis
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Friday, December 7
White Chicken Chili
As it finally begins to feel cooler, that means it's time to break out all my soup and stew recipes as well as try some new ones. Here is a new one I tried tonight, and it was a big hit!
In a large saucepan, saute chicken, onion, garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Add beans, broth, green chilis and seasonings to saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and heavy whipping cream and serve. Makes 7 servings.
Beef & Broccoli (Crock-Pot or Instant Pot) 2 lb. boneless chuck roast, cut into thin strips 3 Tbsp. canola oil 1 c. beef or vegetab...
Here is a great recipe for a quick and easy casserole to throw together on a busy weeknight! Since it's got your meat, potato and veget...
Healthy, low-carb weeknight favorite! Egg Roll in a Bowl 1 pound ground turkey sausage 4 cloves (tsp.) minced garlic 16 oz. bag...