Very tasty enchilada recipe for you to try!
Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 oz.) can enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 oz.) can chipped green chilies
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded fiesta blend cheese
Spoon 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
In large saucepan, combine cream cheese, salsa, green chilies, and black beans and cook over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
Stir in chicken.
Fill tortillas with chicken mixture and roll up.
Place enchiladas seam side down into casserole dish.
Cover with remaining enchilada sauce.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Then top with shredded cheese and cover. Return to oven for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.